Monday, March 5, 2012

NY Knicks Bowl 2012


The New York Knicks are looking good on and off the court these days. I had the privilege of getting some pictures of my favorite players at their annual fundraiser,  KnicksBowl 2012. As always, the event took place at Chelsea Piers. 

With their recent successes and  the injection of new blood in the form of Jeremy Lin (who was gone by the time I got there. But, oh well. As a true Knicks fan one thing I know for sure is that you win some, you lose some), there were some celebrities on hand to show the love. 

 I spotted Brooklyn's hometown boy, former X Factor Contestant Astro  along with "Mad Men" actor John Slattery and  actor Matthew Modine. But of course it was all about the players, all of whom were approachable and down to earth and posed for me with pleasure! Good times, I say. Good times!
ASTRO
Landry Fields
JR Smith
Tyson Chandler
Cal Ramsey, Matthew Modine, and Legendary Knickerbocker
Mike Bibby and Steve Novak
Kym Hampton and Amare Stoudemire

John Slattery

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I come with you next time???LOL!!!